There are two exciting campaigns happening in our district and we would love any help our families can offer!
- MPS Makerspace Campaign: Our wonderful library and tech staff have collaborated with WETF (Westborough Educational Technology Foundation) to develop a fundraising campaign to significantly increase the Makerspace opportunities at Mill Pond. So far $3,363 of $21,000 has been raised.
- Use this link to check out the awesome website and see what the money will fund: Makerspace Website
- WHS Rangers on Track - School Challenge
- Rangers on Track is aiming to raise $500,000 by this June for the Athletic Facilities Renovation Project at WHS. To date they have raised over $300,000. Please see the website for more details about Rangers on Track and the project at WHS, www.whsrangersontrack.org.
- All of the Westborough Schools are participating in a School Challenge Fundraiser. The School Challenge began on Monday, 4/30, and will run through Wednesday June 6th which has been declared ‘Ranger Nation Day.’ We encourage students and faculty (parents too!) to show their Ranger Pride by wearing Westborough school and town spirit wear on Wednesday, June 6th, Ranger Nation Day!
- This friendly contest asks each school/parent group to try and raise the most money for the project during that time frame. Interested families, staff and supporters can donate through provided envelopes (they will be coming home in backpacks soon) or online at www.whsrangersontrack.org under the School Challenge tab. The donations will be collected, tallied, and progress will be posted on the website as well in the schools. The school that raises the most money will win a school spirit night at a WHS game this fall, the winning school will have its own Super Fan seating section, and the school will be recognized on the field during the game